Thursday, January 04, 2007



href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7718/2131/1600/411789/p1010001.jpg">


Hurray! My daughter is home from college and she generously helped me to upload some images.
These are some pictures of projects that I accomplished last year. One is the highly anticipated excavator for my son who wants me to frame it. Must do that! and the other is my first sweater that Snowball has decided to claim. Yes it may look like an old lady's sweater but to me it is an accomplishment! I knitted, I purled, I increased, I decreased and I sewed it together. A feat indeed!

Happy New Year! I plan to publish my goals for 2007 and maybe it will encourage me to actually do them!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

What a great piece the digger is!! Really unusual! Great job :)

You have some lovely projects here, hope you'll share some more of your work.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hi and thank you for your kind words. Yes the digger is pretty unusual! lol Who knew that Stoney Creek the maker of such delicate things could create artistic construction equipment! My son has already lined up the dump truck and front loader for me to make after Lightening. I have to say that I have made a lot of things for a lot of people but he is one of the most appreciative!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
The WeatherPixie