Saturday, January 06, 2007

SPEED, I AM SPEED

Yes for my newest project my son has determined that I will stitch Lightening McQueen from the movie "CARS". Curiously he did not want the companion piece of Mater. Thats "To Mater without the To" even though he loves Mater the most. He's a funny kid. Right now its just a long red line but when I get a little more I'll post a picture. I also need to post my goals but I hesitate to do that because whenever I set goals I almost always perversely sabotage myself. It doesn't matter if it is weight loss, cleaning, paying off bills or crafting. I have no idea why I do this. I have had a 101 things to do in 1001 and have not posted it because I know as soon as I do I will not want to do anything on it. Why? I think I try to do so much and put so much pressure on myself(nothing is ever enough) that I give up before I start. Anywhoo TMI. I am off to visit Hillbilly Hell!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hi Robin - thanks for all of your help with Angus in my blog - you have provided some really helpful info, and I appreciate it so much!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

No problem Carol! I am glad that Angus is feeling better!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
The WeatherPixie