Thursday, March 01, 2007




Try Try Again........


Well this is my second attempt at a new entry. Let us see if it works....
The second picture is Frederick after ten hours. The first is my own little horn "dog" Snowball. If there is a camera around Snowball is in the picture!
I have decided to do a rotation. I really want to finish Lazy Afternoon so I will go back to that after ten hours of each thing on my list. Now I will go back to Lazy and publish a picture after 10 hours.

Thanks to everyone that comments. It means so much to me !

4 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

My little furball likes to sit on the patterns of things I'm working on a take a bath.

4:39 PM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

You've managed to get a lot done in 10 hours! Super job!

How adorable is snowball?!! Those eye's are just amazing! What a cutie.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thank you so much for your comments. Why DO cats always sit on top of whatever you are doing? lol
and yes Snowball knows he is good-looking..(he gets away with everything!) :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Felicity said...

10 hours? That needle must be smoking! Do keep posting regular updates, please.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
The WeatherPixie