Monday, April 23, 2007




  • Happiest Celebration, Lazy, and a Centerfold.........
Here are some updated pictures of projects. I try to stick to a 10 hour rotation because I can not stitch every day. I suspect the beginnings of carpal tunnel also I have broken and/ or sprained both my wrists multiple times so it is difficult to do repetitive tasks without paying for it later(zingers or throbbing wrists). Anywhoo my 10 hours could stretch to 2 weeks. So thats why my updates are few compared to other speedy stitchers!
This is a picture of Happiest Celebration which is a Stoney Creek design for Disney. I am stitching this for my friend Holli who is abig Disney fan and would live there if she could. The fabric is dark, there are quarter stitches on Aida, with lots of metallics-Can I say this is challenging to say the least? I am sure this will look really pretty when finished but this will be my moving thru mud piece.

The next piece is Lazy after another 10 hour rotation. Posting pictures really helps to see the progress.


And finally a picture of Rooney. He is grateful for all your warm wishes. Here he is in his favorite position which is sleeping on the bed of course.
I can't figure out why my pictures all are put at the top of my page instead of where I thought I placed then.

9 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

I love posting pictures too - it's great motivation! Both of your WIP's are fantastic, and your kitty is very sweet!

7:24 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

I LOVE seeing the pics! The disney piece is really interesting and looks great so far. REally sparkly! Lazy days looks like a nice one to stitch on too.

And Rooney......what a cute Kitty!

It's so sad that you've got problems with your wrists. I feel for you if it eats into your stitching pleasure :(

10:59 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Great photos - stunning centerfold!!! OH gosh, how sad about your wrists and possible carpal tunnel! It is great that you still persevere though!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. Rooney loves getting compliments and he is very nice cat. We are very lucky to have him in our life. And thanks for your sympathies regarding the wrists. I try to take it easy between stitching sessions so that I'll still be able to do this when I am 90. Now the eyesight is another matter...........;)

7:52 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll bookmark yours, you have lots of great projects going. :-)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I just came across your blog and I wanted to say hi.

Your 'Fred" looks great. I really need to pull mine out. I hope to see a new updated picture of him soon. :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Your furbabies are so cute and I love all your WIPS. :-)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I noticed that too about posting my pics. You think you didn't get anywhere, but you did! Lazy looks great!

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Hi Robin! Hope you're well, and keeping busy :D

Bet you thought I'd forgotten about our sideways pif? lol. Nope, it's here and all set to go......just need your address to send to.

Drop me a line, next time you're in blogland :)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
The WeatherPixie