Wednesday, September 26, 2007


A view from the basket up..
We landed in someone's backyard HELLO! And all too soon we had to leave. Wonderful experience and highly recommended.....

Lovely shadow.........



We surprised a herd of deer that ran through the cornfield..



In case you missed it the first time..:)

An aerial view of our high school.


Amost filled....


Can this thing really get off the ground?

My husband contemplates his mortality.

It has been a loooong time...
I can not believe that it has been months since my last post. Time flies...
I will be updating with my cross-stitch projects soon but first a few pictures of my husband's birthday present...
I decided to surprise my husband, Joe, with a balloon ride. He was definitely surprised.lol
I can't seem to get these pictures to go with my captions. But you get the idea... Start from the bottom...

3 Comments:

Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Robin! I'm in a tizzy that I couldn't let you know how much we love you! I don't know where to begin with telling you how much! So I've put it all in my letter to you and hopefully you'll get that before the week is out.

In the meantime.....I'm finally back in the world of all things internet and will update my blog with a pic escpecially for you :D

Know that we're thinking of you and your kindness and we have't forgotten you.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Hi Robin, i'm here on behalf of Sonya, as she's unable to get on line right now, and so desperately wanted to send you something, but unforutunately has misslaid your addy...again! oops!

So please would you let her know it so she can get something in the post to you.

Many thanks...she send you her thanks x

Sally :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Just popping by to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas Robin!

You must be thinking I'm terrible for still not having got back to you yet (and I am, I really, really am and I apologise). One of my resoloutions is to do things as SOON as they need doing, otherwise another 50 things are added to the list before I can turn around and I end up soooooo behind. :(

With any luck 2008 will see me more organised. Fingers are crossed anyway :D

Looking forward to hearing all your news in 2008!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
The WeatherPixie